La Terra Fina continues to expand our business which means we’re looking for an outstanding Marketer to drive that growth. This is a new position that the right person will be able to build, define and own. Reporting to the Director of Brand Development you will be an integral member of the marketing and brand development team and the go-to person for the Director and department. You’ll have a voice in strategic brand planning and oversee execution of our marketing programs. As a key member of this department you will participate in cross-functional teams offering access to every part of the business. You’ll help develop and execute sales support, downstream marketing plans, website development and maintenance, digital marketing plans, as well as being an integral member of the new product launch team. You’ll be involved in all aspects of branding, outreach and marketing support projects. You will have an important voice as part of the conversation that drives growth for the La Terra Fina brand. If you love marketing and want to take your career to the next level then this could be the opportunity for you.
- Develop and Execute impactful retail launch plans
- Own the retail launch process
- Work closely with sales to develop and execute new item launches into retail from packaging development to shelf placement
- Build sales story and create debriefing reports
- Maintain regular review of retail product successes
- Develop a powerful sales story to enable the sales team to close
- Work closely with the sales team to create the compelling assets needed to sell
- Keep close to the brand and adjacent categories for the best, most up-to-date story telling
- Develop and maintain regular category and product reports
- Own the category data needed to keep sales, marketing and the executive teams up-to-date on category and adjacent category activity and changes
- Create clear, concise and compelling reports and landscapes regularly to ensure the brand is competing at its best
- Work with the category management team to fill in any gaps in their reporting
- Own the website
- Strengthen our branding and drive sales growth through the website
- Working closely with the Director of Brand Development, be creative and create compelling and interesting posts and pages to support outreach efforts
- Keep the website fresh and lively – Incorporate promotions and special programs; maintain the most current information
- Work with social media and advertising teams for coordination
- Own the brand asset library
- Create a best in class asset management system
- Become the go-to person for sales and marketing asset needs
- Ensure all stakeholders have a means for obtaining needed assets easily
- Develop communication and planning system for ensuring new assets are planned and captured and outdated images and assets are archived
- Review and coordinate regulatory needs per product
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and regulators when needed, from USDA to Non-GE certifications each product requires oversight for ensuring proper processes, packaging and communication
- Drive the internal process with cross functional regulatory teams
- Work closely with internal regulatory partners to understand each product’s needs
Skills required: Strong communication skills in both writing and visual communication, including sales story telling; project management, multi-project management; must work well under tight deadlines. WordPress, and a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop a plus.
Experience: BA/BS ideally in Marketing, Business, Communications, English/Language Arts; a minimum of 3-5 years with key marketing experience in CPG or product development environment or equivalent required
About La Terra Fina
At La Terra Fina, we are passionate about creating wholesome, delicious products that bring people together. We make a full line of natural delicious dips and quiches that are sold nationally at club and retail stores, with sales approaching $100M. Our plant and administrative offices are located in Union City, CA.
La Terra Fina combines the lean mentality of a startup with access to the resources of a much larger organization. We are affiliated with HP Hood, a large dairy producer headquartered in Massachusetts, but operate independently. This means that we have our own management team based in Union City responsible for continuing to grow the company and execute our strategy.
We have grown rapidly over the past five years but we have even bigger aspirations for the future. Our Marketing Team, while just a couple of people, covers all major functions that you would find in a larger organization. There are no silos, and while we don’t expect you to know everything on day one, we are looking for a candidate who wants to dive in and learn as much as they can and who is passionate about driving business results.
To apply, please send an email with your resume to email@example.com