Artichoke & Chili Quesadillas
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 quesadillas
1-1/2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature (optional)
4, 9- or 10-in. flour tortillas
3/4 cup Spicy Green Chile & Cheese Dip & Spread, Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeno Dip & Spread; Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread; or other favorite La Terra Fina Classic or Greek Yogurt Dip
4 oz. cooked chicken, shredded (optional)
4 oz. frozen artichokes, thawed and chopped
1, 4-oz. can diced green chilies, drained
4 oz. shredded Cheddar, Monterey Jack or Mexican cheese blend
Green salsa, for serving
Preheat oven to 200°F with the baking sheet in the oven to warm.
Spread the butter (if using) on one side of each tortilla. Lay the tortillas, buttered side down, on a work surface. Spread half of each tortilla with 3 Tablespoons dip. Top with chicken (if using), artichokes, chilies and cheese, then fold the tortillas in half over the fillings.
Warm a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 2 of the quesadillas and cook, covered, until golden brown on the bottom, 2 to 4 minutes. Carefully turn and cook, uncovered, until golden brown on the bottom and the cheese is melted, 1 to 3 minutes. Transfer the finished quesadillas to the baking sheet in the oven. Carefully wipe out the skillet and repeat with the remaining quesadillas.
Cut each quesadilla into 4 to 6 wedges. Serve salsa on the side.
- Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip & Spread
- Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread
- Chunky Artichoke Parmesan & Garlic Dip
- Spinach & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach & Kale Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spicy Green Chile & Cheese Dip & Spread