Chicken Artichoke & Jalapeño Taquitos
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Yield: 14 taquitos
1 (10 oz.) container Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip; Also try with any of our Classic Dips & Spreads or our Greek Yogurt Dips & Spreads
1 cup cooked chicken, diced
3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
14 corn tortillas
Preheat oven to 375°F
Combine Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip with diced chicken and cilantro. Cover corn tortillas with a damp paper towel and heat in the microwave for 1 minute. Spoon about a tablespoon of filling into each corn tortilla and roll up into a taquito. Place seam side down on a greased or lined baking sheet.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until tortillas are crisp and lightly browned. Serve immediately.
Find more delicious recipes by visiting Miss in the Kitchen.
recipe and photo by Miss in the Kitchen.
- Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip & Spread
- Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread
- Chunky Artichoke Parmesan & Garlic Dip
- Spicy Green Chile & Cheese Dip & Spread
- Spinach & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach & Kale Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Fire Roasted Veggie Fiesta Dip