Creamy Chicken & Veggie Stuffed Shells
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 box jumbo pasta shells
1 jar Alfredo sauce
1 (10 oz.) Spinach & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt (or any of our Classic Dips & Spreads or Greek Yogurt Dips & Spreads)
1 lb. chicken, cubed
1 medium zucchini, cubed
1/2 c. ricotta
1/2 c. mozzarella, shredded
In a large skillet, cook chicken over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Add zucchini, cook until softened, three to five minutes. Remove from heat, stir in ricotta cheese and Spinach & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt.
Stuff shells with chicken mixture. Arrange in greased 3-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Pour Alfredo sauce over shells. Cover and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with additional mozzarella cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Find more rich and flavorful meal and snack ideas visit Tried & Tasty.
Recipe and photo by Tried & Tasty.
- Spinach & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip & Spread
- Chunky Artichoke Parmesan & Garlic Dip
- Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread
- Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach & Kale Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spicy Green Chile & Cheese Dip & Spread