Football Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Roll thawed puff pastry into a rectangle. Using a pizza cutter or knife, cut corners to remove excess dough and set aside.
Fold edges of pastry inward to create a raised edge. Fill pastry with dip and shape into a football using remaining dough (cut into strips) to create laces. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven & cool slightly. Serve with your favorite veggies, crackers or chips.
Find more delicious recipes by visiting Tried & Tasty.
Recipe and photo by Tried & Tasty.
- Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread
- Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip & Spread
- Chunky Artichoke Parmesan & Garlic Dip
- Spinach & Kale Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spicy Green Chile & Cheese Dip & Spread