Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 17 Mins
Total Time: 27 mins
Yield: (2) 7-inch pizzas
1 (13.8 ounce) pre-made pizza dough
1 (10 ounce) container La Terra Fina Artichoke Parmesan & Garlic Dip, or just about any of our Classic or Greek Yogurt Dips
4 tablespoons milk
4 tablespoons red onion, diced
1 tablespoon black olives, diced
1 tablespoon artichoke hearts, chopped
2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
3 tablespoons spinach, chopped
¼ cup shredded mozzarella
2 tablespoons feta cheese (optional)
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In a small bowl mix together the La Terra Fina Dip and milk. Set aside.
Spread pre-made pizza dough and cut into two 7-inch round discs. Place on a baking sheet and sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and place on a cutting board. Let sit for 3 minutes, then cut into pizza slices.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
Find more spicy, flavorful treats at by My Kitchen Craze.
Recipe and photo by My Kitchen Craze.
- Chunky Artichoke Parmesan & Garlic Dip
- Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip & Spread
- Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread
- Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach & Kale Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spicy Green Chile & Cheese Dip & Spread
- Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip made with Greek Yogurt