Mini Spinach Artichoke Pies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 16 servings
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 egg white
Pinch of salt
1 (10 oz.) container Chunky Artichoke Parmesan Garlic Dip. Also try with any of our Classic Dips & Spreads or our Greek Yogurt Dips & Spreads
4 sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner and set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, egg white and salt. Working 1 sheet of phyllo at a time, cut sheet lengthwise into 4 strips. Carefully brush phyllo with egg mixture. Spoon a heaping teaspoon of dip onto one end of each strip. Fold one corner of opposite end over mixture, forming a triangle. Continue to fold back and forth into a triangle, like folding a flag, until you reach end of strip. Repeat with remaining sheets of phyllo.
Place triangles, seam side down, on prepared baking sheet. Gently brush the tops with remaining egg mixture. Bake 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Find more delicious recipes by visiting The Chef Next Door Blog.
Recipe and photo by The Chef Next Door Blog.
- Chunky Artichoke Parmesan & Garlic Dip
- Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip & Spread
- Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread
- Spicy Green Chile & Cheese Dip & Spread
- Spinach & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach & Kale Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt