Spinach and Kale Omelet with Tomatoes and Bacon
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
2 teaspoons olive oil
1/3 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1/4 cup red onion, diced
2 strips cooked bacon, chopped
1 tablespoon coconut oil or butter
2 to 3 tablespoons Spinach & Kale Dip made with Greek Yogurt. Also try with any of our Classic Dips & Spreads or our Greek Yogurt Dips & Spreads
freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
Heat olive oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add cherry tomatoes and onion.
Sauté 2 to 3 minutes or until tomatoes are softened. Add bacon and stir. Transfer to a plate. Wipe skillet clean with a paper towel.
In a small bowl, whisk together eggs. Heat coconut oil in same medium nonstick skillet. Pour eggs into skillet and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until eggs are set and bottom is golden.
Spread two or three tablespoons of dip onto half of eggs. Heat for an additional 30 seconds.
Transfer omelet to a plate. Fold over and top with tomato, onion and bacon mixture. Garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.
Find more delicious recipes by visiting Spoonful of Flavor.
Recipe and photo by Spoonful of Flavor.
- Spinach & Kale Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip & Spread
- Chunky Artichoke Parmesan & Garlic Dip
- Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread
- Spicy Green Chile & Cheese Dip & Spread