Spinach Artichoke Quesadillas
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 yellow onion, sliced
1 yellow or orange bell pepper, sliced
2 cups spinach
4 large flour tortillas
½ cup Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip; Also try with any of our Classic Dips & Spreads or Greek Yogurt Dips & Spreads
Salt & pepper
1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
2 tablespoons butter
Cilantro, jalapeño, and salsa for serving
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté onion and bell peppers, stirring every 5 minutes for 25-30 minutes, or until onions are soft and golden brown in color.
Add spinach and sauté until wilted, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat.
Spread one side of each tortilla with 2 tablespoons Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip. Sprinkle with ¼ cup of cheese. Divide spinach and onion mixture evenly among the four tortillas, placing the vegetables over half of the tortilla.
Heat a large flat skillet over medium high heat. Add a prepared tortilla to the skillet and cook until the cheese is melted and the bottom is speckled with brown spots.
Fold tortilla in half, flipping the cheese side over the vegetables. Use a spatula to press the edges together. Remove from heat. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Serve quesadillas warm with sliced jalapeno, cilantro, and salsa.
Find more delicious recipes by visiting NeighborFood
Recipe and photo by Neighbor Food
- Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread
- Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip & Spread
- Chunky Artichoke Parmesan & Garlic Dip
- Spinach & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach & Kale Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spicy Green Chile & Cheese Dip & Spread
- Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip made with Greek Yogurt