Spinach Dip in Mini Pumpernickel Bowls
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 10 servings
10 pumpernickel dinner rolls
10 oz. Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip; Also try with any of our Classic or our Greek Yogurt Dips & Spreads
1-1/2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
Cut fresh vegetables for serving, such as bell peppers, carrots and/or blanched asparagus or snap peas
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Using a small serrated knife, slice tops off rolls and hollow out gently. Reserve tops for serving. Place bread bowls on rimmed baking pan and divide dip between bowls (about 2 tablespoons in each bowl).
Bake 8 – 10 minutes or until dip is warmed through. Sprinkle bowls with chives and serve with vegetables and reserved roll tops.
Chef’s note: Can’t find pumpernickel rolls at your store? Try this with whole wheat rolls, or even with pretzel slider buns!
Find more delicious recipes by visiting Foxes Love Lemons.
Recipe and photo by Foxes Love Lemons.
- Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread
- Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip & Spread
- Chunky Artichoke Parmesan & Garlic Dip
- Spicy Green Chile & Cheese Dip & Spread
- Spinach & Kale Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt