Spinach & Kale Dip Stuffed Sweet Peppers
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
1 (10 oz.) container Spinach & Kale Dip made with Greek Yogurt. Also try with any of our Classic Dips & Spreads or our Greek Yogurt Dips & Spreads
1 lb. assorted mini sweet peppers
8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat oven at 400°F.
Cut the sweet peppers down the center lengthwise in half. Remove seeds from peppers by scraping out with a spoon and discard.
Mix 1 part cheese with 2 parts dip in a bowl. Add more cheese for a cheesier result! Fill each sweet pepper half with the mixture and place on a lined cookie sheet.
Place in oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes.
Find more delicious recipes by visiting The Epicurean Traveler.
Recipe and photo by The Epicurean Traveler.
- Spinach & Kale Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip & Spread
- Chunky Artichoke Parmesan & Garlic Dip
- Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread
- Spicy Green Chile & Cheese Dip & Spread