Spinach Parmesan Pasta Salad with Chicken
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
1 (10 oz.) container Spinach & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt; Also try with any of our Classic Dips & Spreads or our Greek Yogurt Dips & Spreads
1/2 pound chicken breasts, sliced thin
1/3 cup fresh lemon juice (or juice of 1 lemon)
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 cup white wine
Salt and pepper
1 1/2 cups mini shell pasta
Bring a pot of water to bowl, cook mini shells according to directions on box.
In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, place in skillet. Add lemon juice and white wine so chicken is submerged, add more wine if needed.
Cook chicken for 5 minutes until almost cooked through, flip over cook for additional 4 minutes.
Chop chicken into bite sized pieces.
In a large bowl, combine chicken, pasta, and Spinach & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt. Stir until evenly distributed. Serve warm or cold.
Find more delicious recipes by visiting The Kittchen.
Recipe and photo by The Kittchen
- Spinach & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach & Kale Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread
- Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip & Spread
- Chunky Artichoke Parmesan & Garlic Dip
- Spicy Green Chile & Cheese Dip & Spread