Turkey Chili Wraps
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6 wraps
1, 10-oz. bag or 5 cups shredded coleslaw mix
2 Tablespoons vinaigrette dressing, purchased or homemade
6, 9- or 10-in. flour tortillas
3 cups Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeno; Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan; or other favorite La Terra Fina Classic or Greek Yogurt Dip, plus more for serving
12 oz. sliced turkey
6 slices Jack cheese (optional)
1, 7-oz. can diced green chilies, drained
Toss the slaw mix and dressing. Set aside.
Spread a tortilla with 1/2 cup of dip. Arrange 2 oz. of the turkey in a line across the tortilla, stopping about 2-inches short of one edge. Top with 1 slice cheese (if using), 1/6 of the chilies and 1/6 of the slaw mixture. Fold one side of the tortilla up and over the fillings, tucking the fillings in tightly, then fold in the 2-inch edge. Continue rolling the tortilla towards the other side, securing it with a toothpick if necessary.
Repeat with the remaining tortillas. Serve additional dip on the side.
Chef’s Note: Look for a coleslaw mix, a combination of green cabbage, red cabbage and carrots, in the produce section of the supermarket, near the packaged lettuces. You can also use shredded green cabbage or shredded iceberg or romaine lettuce.
- Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip & Spread
- Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread
- Chunky Artichoke Parmesan & Garlic Dip
- Spinach & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach & Kale Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt