What’s not to love about these tasty bite sized treats packed with flavor? Perfect appetizer for movie night or game day noshing or just hanging out with family & friends. This delicious recipe is brought to you by The Skinny Fork.
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1/3 cup green enchilada sauce
- 3-1/2 oz. Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip
- 1 cup reduced fat Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup whole wheat white flour
- 1 large egg +2 egg whites, lightly whisked
- 3 cups corn flake cereal
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line baking sheet with foil; set aside.
- In a large bowl combine shredded chicken, enchilada sauce and Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip; mix well. Stir in cheese and green onions, and set aside.
- Using 3 separate bowls, set out flour, egg/egg whites, and corn flake cereal, crushed. Scoop out chicken mixture and make 1-1/2-inch balls, first rolling in flour, then dipping in egg, and last coating with cereal.
- Set coated balls aside on prepared baking sheet and repeat until you have about 30 balls.
- Place pan in oven, bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden.
- Serve right away and enjoy!
Find more delicious recipes by visiting The Skinny Fork.