Easy Ham Artichoke Dip Bites
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
Spread dip evenly over each slice of ham. Arrange a few leaves of lettuce along one short edge of each piece of ham. Starting with the lettuce end, roll each piece of ham tightly. Wipe away any excess dip that squeezes out.
Using a sharp knife, slice each ham roll into about 3/4-inch pieces. Serve with toothpicks. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Check out the Weary Chef’s video for making these incredibly simple bite.
Find more delicious recipes by visiting The Weary Chef.
Recipe and photo by The Weary Chef.
- Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip & Spread
- Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread
- Chunky Artichoke Parmesan & Garlic Dip
- Spicy Green Chile & Cheese Dip & Spread
- Spinach & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach & Kale Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt