Spinach Artichoke Parmesan Spaghetti
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1 (10 oz.) container Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip; Also try with any of our Classic Dips or Greek Yogurt Dips
1 (12 oz.) box whole grain spaghetti
1 cup rotisserie chicken, diced
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
salt and pepper to taste
Bring water and salt to a boil in a large pot. Cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain the spaghetti and place back in pot.
Add Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip, chicken and olive oil. Mix until well combined.
Plate and top with salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.
Find more delicious recipes by visiting A Zesty Bite!.
Recipe and photo by A Zesty Bite
- Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread
- Chunky Artichoke Parmesan & Garlic Dip
- Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip & Spread
- Spinach & Kale Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip made with Greek Yogurt