Veggie Artichoke Flatbread
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
2 medium sized whole-wheat flatbreads
1/2 cup Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip. Also try with any of our Classic Dips & Spreads or our Greek Yogurt Dips & Spreads
1/4 cup broccoli, chopped
1/4 cup green pepper, diced
1/4 cup orange bell pepper, diced
1 tomato, diced
1/4 cup green onion, diced
Turn broiler on high.
Spread flatbread with dip. Broil for about 3 minutes or until flatbread is slightly crisp and dip is hot.
Top with chopped veggies and serve!
Find more delicious recipes by visiting The Nutritionist Reviews.
Recipe and photo by The Nutritionist Reviews.
- Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip & Spread
- Chunky Artichoke Parmesan & Garlic Dip
- Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread
- Spicy Green Chile & Cheese Dip & Spread
- Spinach & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach, Artichoke & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt
- Spinach & Kale Dip made with Greek Yogurt