An easy and delicious appetizer perfect for any special gathering. Another delicious recipe from The Redhead Baker.
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with foil, and lightly spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place ground beef, dip and egg in medium bowl. Grate, chop or crush garlic into bowl. Add remaining ingredients. Gently combine ingredients with clean hands until mixture is uniform.
- Using small cookie scoop, form tablespoon-sized balls of mixture. Roll into balls with your hands and space evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until no pink remains in center of meatballs, internal temperature of 155°F (carryover cooking will bring the meatballs up to the FDA-suggested temperature of 160°F).
- Serve with sour cream, ranch, or bleu cheese dipping sauce. Also delicious dipped into most Classic Dips & Spreads or Greek Yogurt Dips & Spreads
Find more delicious recipes by visiting The Redhead Baker.