A Sunday brunch classic with a modern twist. Everyone will enjoy these delightfully tasty and sweet blintzes filled with our Cheesecake Dip!
- In a medium bowl, whisk milk and eggs. Add flour, whisking until smooth.
- In an 8-inch nonstick skillet over low heat, melt 1/2 teaspoon butter. Add 3 tablespoons batter, tilting the skillet to spread batter into a thin, even layer. Cook on one side only until center is set and edges are starting to brown, 1 to 1-1/2 minutes. Loosen crepe with a spatula and invert onto a parchment- or paper towel-lined plate. Re-stir batter and repeat, adding more butter as necessary and layering finished crepes between parchment or paper towels (you should have at least 12). Set crepes aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, Cheesecake Dip and sugar. On a work surface, arrange a crepe, browned side down. Spread about 3 tablespoons cheese mixture in a line across bottom third of crepe, stopping 1-inch short of each side. Fold in sides, fold up bottom, then roll towards top into a cylinder. Repeat with remaining crepes, arranging blintzes seam side down on the work surface or a platter.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt 1 teaspoon butter. Working in batches, add blintzes seam side down and cook until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Serve blintzes topped with powdered sugar, applesauce, jam, fruit and/or sour cream.
Chef’s Note: If you’d prefer the filling a little less runny, add an egg or switch the ricotta to farmer’s cheese.