Spice up your game with seven layers of creamy, spicy, veggie-packed goodness. This Baked Jalapeño Artichoke 7 Layer Dip is perfect for festive gatherings, no matter the occasion.
- 10 oz. Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 5 mini sweet bell peppers, sliced
- 3/4 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 a small red onion, chopped
- Tortilla chips, for serving
*Or substitute with just about any of our spicy dips.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a pie plate or other oven safe dish, spread the dip evenly over the bottom.
- Top with salsa, black beans, sweet bell peppers, and Mexican shredded blend cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and top with lettuce, tomato, and red onion.
- Serve with tortilla or thick cut kettle chips.
Find more delicious recipes by visiting NeighborFood.