Looking for a great way to use up some of your seasonal veggies? This Spinach & Artichoke Veggie pizza is a perfect appetizer or main dish! – Created by Tried and Tasty
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 egg + 1 tbsp. water, beaten
- 1 (10 oz.) cup Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip
- 1/2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 3-4 mini sweet peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 medium bell pepper, thinly sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Unfold pastry sheet onto lightly floured surface. Roll into a 15- x 10-inch rectangle and place onto baking sheet or stone. Fold over edges 1/2-inch on all sides, press firmly to form a rim. Brush edges of pastry with egg mixture. Prick center of pastry thoroughly with a fork.
- Spread an even layer of Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip over your pastry. Top with your seasonal veggies: zucchini, sweet peppers, tomato, & bell pepper. Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.
This is such a delicious and easy recipe, find more at Tried and Tasty!