Tell Us About Queso Dip Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR USE IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS PROMOTION UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE, OVER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
BY ENTERING THE TELL US ABOUT QUESO DIP CONTEST ("PROMOTION") ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
- ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors and officers of La Terra Fina LLC ("Sponsor"), its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or "step") of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Promotion).
- PROMOTION OVERVIEW: La Terra Fina will hold a contest about queso dip. Entrants can submit a name as a form of entry into the contest. By submitting an entry, entrants do so according to these Official Rules. The Submission Period for the Contest commences on March 5, 2019 at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on March 12, 2019 at 11:45 p.m. PT (“Submission Period”).
- TO ENTER: Fill out an entry form either on the Web Site (https://laterrafina.com/tell_us_about_queso/) or sent electronically through the La Terra Fina electronic newsletter, and follow the online instructions to register. Entry forms will be sent through the La Terra Fina electronic newsletter lists and posted on social media channels. No other form of Entry is valid. Limit one (1) Entry per person.
Entry may only contain one (1) person submitting the Entry. Only the entrant whose name is on the entry is eligible to win a prize under their name. No other person in the Entry is eligible to receive a prize. Neither Sponsor nor its representatives are liable for any disputes arising from or related to the Promotion in this regard.
By submitting an Entry, entrant agrees to these contest rules and guidelines. Entries that are not in accordance with these rules and guidelines will be ineligible.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER ENTRY MAY BE POSTED ON SPONSOR'S WEB SITE OR ITS SOCIAL MEDIA ASSETS, AT SPONSOR'S DISCRETION. Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any Entry submitted.
By submitting an Entry, Entrant irrevocably grants Sponsor the royalty-free right throughout the world to copy, publish, broadcast, display, distribute, use, edit, translate, alter, combine with other material, rearrange, reuse and adapt the Entry in whatever media, for use in the promotion of Sponsor’s products and services, without further permission, consideration or payment to the Entrant, except where prohibited.
- ENTRY GUIDELINES: By submitting an Entry, you agree that your submission is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligation, and that Sponsor is free to disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. Sponsor reserves the right to, and may or may not, monitor/screen Entries.
By submitting an Entry you warrant and represent that: (a) you have read or have had these Official Rules read to you and you are in agreement with these Official Rules; (b) it is your original work, (c) it has not been previously published, (d) your Entry does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; and (e) that publication of the Entry via various media including Web posting, will not infringe on the rights of any third party rights. Each entrant will indemnify and hold Sponsor and Promotion Parties harmless from any claims to the contrary. Any entrant whose work includes likenesses of third parties or contains elements not owned by the entrant (such as, but not limited to, trademarks or logos) must be able to provide legal releases for such use including Sponsor's use of such Entry, in a form satisfactory to the Sponsor, upon request, prior to awarding of prize.
As determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, Entries must meet the following guidelines: (a) must comply with these Official Rules; (b) cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, or contain nudity; (c) cannot promote any particular political agenda or message; (d) cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (e) cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging or slanderous remarks about Sponsor, its customers or its products, or other people, products or companies; (g) cannot contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others (except Sponsor's trademarks, logos or trade dress), or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind (except Sponsor's products), without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses; (h) cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art, stills, or images published on or in television, movies, the Internet or other media, except such materials owned by Sponsor) without permission; (i) cannot contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, other than the entrant, without permission; (l) cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and (m) cannot depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law.
- WINNER DETERMINATION: Sponsor will pick the winner through a random drawing process. La Terra Fina LLC employees will use an impartial process of random choosing. All decisions are final in all respects. Odds of winning depends on the number of qualified entries received.
- PRIZE DETAILS: Prize one $100 pre-paid debit card (subject to terms and conditions as set by issuer). Only one prize will be awarded. A winner must accept prize as stated by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: By submitting an Entry, Entrant irrevocably assigns and transfers to Sponsor all or his/her rights, title and interest in and to his/her Entry, including all but not limited to all copyright and trademark rights which he or she may have, in the United States and worldwide, therein, for consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged.
Winners will be determined no later than April 1, 2019.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, unintelligible, incomplete, misdirected or postage-due mail, videos or Entries. No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties resulting from entrant's participation in or attempt to participate in the Promotion or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Promotion. No responsibility or liability is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Promotion: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Promotion. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the announcement of the prizes or in any Promotion-related materials. Use of Web Site is at user's own risk. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer resulting from participation in the Promotion. In the event of an identity dispute, Entry will be considered made by the registered owner of the email address associated with the account used for entry. "Registered owner" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. All Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance, use and/or misuse of prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. By accepting any prize, recipients (a) agree that Sponsor will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Promotion; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize, including any traveling related thereto, and (b) grant (and agree to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor's authority, and each of their respective designees the right to use his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements, and biographical information at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the Internet without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation or consideration, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not liable in the event that any portion of the Promotion or prize is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a "Force Majeure Event").
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winner is solely responsible for any taxes on the prize. No substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No transfer of prize is permitted. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If a prize cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to (a) cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, and (b) disqualify any individual who is responsible for such action. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winner(s) from among all eligible Entries received up to time. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts for Alameda County, California.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THE WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WINNER'S LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by March 15, 2019 to: La Terra Fina LLC, Attn: Tell us about Queso Dip Contest, 1300 Atlantic Street, Union City, CA 94587.
- SPONSOR: La Terra Fina LLC, 1300 Atlantic Street, Union City, CA 94587.
© 2019 La Terra Fina LLC