Dill pickle lovers, this one is for you. An easy, tangy shrimp salad recipe perfect for buns or sandwiches.
- 8 hot dog buns, lightly toasted
- 1 pound medium shrimp, cooked and coarsely chopped
- 1 10-oz container La Terra Fina Dill Pickle Dip & Spread
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together the La Terra Fina Dill Pickle Dip & Spread, mustard, celery, green onion, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Add the shrimp into the bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Mix until all of the shrimp is coated in sauce
- Spoon the shrimp into the hot dog buns. Serve with lemon wedges and garnish with additional green onion slices if desired