Five ingredients is all it takes to whip up these lovely, scrumptious Spinach Artichoke Egg Tarts. Your meal/snack problems are solved! Another delicious recipe fromNeighborFood.
- 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (10 oz.) container Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip; try with any of spinach dips
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Gruyère cheese, shredded and divided
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Brush 18 of the cups in 2 muffin tins with butter.
- Spread puff pastry flat, slice each sheet into 9 equal pieces with pastry cutter or sharp knife. Place a piece of puff pastry in each muffin cup, brush insides with butter.
- In a large measuring cup, whisk together dip, eggs, ½ cup Gruyère cheese and a pinch of salt and pepper. Divide dip mixture evenly among puff pastry cups. Sprinkle remaining Gruyère cheese over top.
- Bake 17-20 minutes or until eggs are puffed and set. Cool slightly and run a knife around edges and pop cups out.
- Serve immediately or freeze on baking sheet for 30 minutes and transfer to freezer safe airtight bag or container until ready to serve. When ready to bake, preheat oven, place tarts on a rimmed baking sheet, cover with foil, and bake for 16-18 minutes or until piping hot clear through.
Find more delicious recipes by visiting NeighborFood.