Tzatziki with Feta is mixed with crab, green onion, and breadcrumbs to create an irresistible stuffing for salmon filets.
- 4 7-8oz. Salmon filets, skin removed
- (Optional) One 6oz. can Lump Crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 10-oz La Terra Fina Tzatziki with Feta Dip & Spread
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- (Optional) 1 tbsp. Scallions, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Dill or Parsley, chopped
- 1 lb. Fresh Baby Spinach, for side dish
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced, for side dish
- 2 tsp. Olive Oil, for side dish
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Cut a slit through the middle of each salmon filet, about 2/3rd of the way through. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the crabmeat if using, chopped mushrooms, 8 oz. of Tzatziki with Feta Dip & Spread, lemon juice, chopped scallions if using, chopped dill or parsley, and breadcrumbs.
- Stuff each open salmon slit with an equal amount of the filling, mounding on top of filet. Drizzle the salmon with olive oil, then season with salt and black pepper.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- In the meantime, make the side dish by heating a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the olive oil and minced garlic to sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the spinach and toss with the garlic. Stir until spinach is just wilted, about 1-2 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper. Serve immediately with the cooked salmon.
- Top each salmon filet with a small dollop of the remaining Tzatziki with Feta Dip & Spread. Enjoy!