This Spinach And Artichoke Chicken Lasagna is a delicious departure from traditional lasagna! Another delicious recipe from Lovely Little Kitchen!.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread with egg and milk until combined. Set aside.
- Spray a 9-inch x 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cup water in the bottom of the pan. Cover the bottom of the pan with four uncooked lasagna noodles. You may need to break off a portion of some of the noodles to fit the pan.
- Cover noodles evenly with one cup of spaghetti sauce. Spread a third of the of the Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan mixture over the spaghetti sauce. Top with shredded chicken and cover with one cup of shredded cheese.
- Repeat twice and finish the top layer with 2 cups of cheese.
- Cover baking dish with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 20 minutes until cheese is golden and bubbly. Remove lasagna from the oven and let it stand for 10-15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Find more delicious recipes by visiting Lovely Little Kitchen!