Try this deceptively easy to prepare meal in a skillet – created by Hungry Harps
- 1lb. penne pasta, cooked according to package
- 1, 24 oz. jar of Alfredo sauce
- 1, 10 oz. container Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip
- 2 cups cooked chicken, sliced
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix penne pasta and Alfredo sauce together.
- Arrange half the pasta mixture in a large oven-safe skillet and top with half of the dip, half of the chicken and half of the cheese. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Cover skillet and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove cover and broil until top is golden brown, about 5 minutes. Serve warm or cold and enjoy!
It’s that easy! And don’t forget to check out Hungry Harps for more recipes and meal ideas.