Some of our favorite flavors have all been combined into one delicious breakfast pie. Spinach, artichoke AND Parmesan are the staples for this delicious offering, special enough for a holiday brunch but easy enough for breakfast anytime! Another delicious recipe brought to us from our friend Tried & Tasty and check out the How To video while there!
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 4 large eggs
- 1 c. milk
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 oz.) container Chunky Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Coat medium skillet with non-stick spray, add mushrooms, onions and garlic. Turn heat to medium-high and sauté for 5-7 minutes, until tender.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs together until smooth. Add Parmesan cheese, milk, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Spray a pie dish with non-stick spray. Add, in order, cooked mushrooms, dip, mozzarella. Top with egg mixture, and salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 45 minutes until golden brown on top and center is solid. Slice and serve!
Find more delicious recipes by visiting Tried & Tasty.
Adapted from Budget Bytes.