These crowd pleasing Artichoke Jalapeño Pinwheels are simple to make yet elegant enough for just about any gathering whether it’s a holiday party or a baby/wedding shower.
- ¾ cup rotisserie chicken, cut into small pieces
- ½ cup Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) crescent seamless dough sheet
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add chicken, Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip, and cheeses. Mix well.
- Spread out crescent dough and press with your fingers. Spread chicken mixture evenly over crescent dough. Starting with one side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal (if dough is too soft, place in freezer for 5 mins). With serrated knife, cut into 16 slices. Place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with more mozzarella cheese, as desired.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove, serve and enjoy!
Find more delicious recipes by visiting My Kitchen Craze.