What could be better than savory cheesy, garlicky, buttery yummy bread with a touch of jalapeño kick! – Created by NeighborFood
- 2 (16 oz.) cans flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (10 oz.) container Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip & Spread
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and sliced thin
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F and generously butter a bundt pan.
- Cut the biscuits into quarters. Smash them down a bit with your hand and place a small spoonful of Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip & Spread in each one. Pull the edges of the biscuit together and seal. This part is a bit messy. It’s ok if the biscuits aren’t sealed completely around the filling.
- In a measuring cup, whisk together the butter and garlic powder.
- Place half the stuffed biscuits in the bottom of the bundt pan. Top with half the cheese and half the jalapeño. Pour half the melted butter over the top. Then sprinkle half the parsley on top of that. Repeat the layers with the remaining biscuits, cheese, jalapeños and butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown on top. Remove and allow to cool slightly, then invert on to a plate. Serve immediately.
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out NeighborFood for more easy and delicious ideas.