These four ingredient Mini Cheese Fiesta Balls are the perfect party appetizer (and they’re also crazy delicious)! Another delicious recipe from our friend NeighborFood!
- 1 (10 oz.) container of Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup pepper jack or chipotle jack cheese, shredded
- 20 scoop-style tortilla chips
- Paprika and chopped cilantro, for topping
- In a bowl, beat together the dip, cream cheese, and shredded cheese until smooth. Use a cookie scoop to make small, bite sized balls.
- Place the balls on a parchment lined tray and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Roll the balls in paprika, cilantro, or both. Place each one in a tortilla scoop. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Find more delicious recipes by visiting Neighborhood Food Blog.