A pizza style dish that’s easy and tasty. Enjoy delicious appetizers or a main course everyone will love! – Created by Foxes Love Lemons
- 1 package (8.8 ounces / 2 pieces) garlic-flavored naan bread (or pita bread, or pizza crust)
- 1/2 cup Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread
- 10 pepperoni slices
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place naan on rimmed baking pan. Transfer to oven; bake 5 minutes.
- Remove naan from oven; divide and spread dip evenly over each naan. Top with pepperoni, sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms and bell pepper. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until naan is slightly crisp and toppings are warmed through.
- To serve, cut each naan into 4 pieces and sprinkle with parsley and pine nuts.
Find more easy and delicious recipes at Foxes Loves Lemons.