Fast and easy, this flavorful pizza makes a great main dish, appetizer or afternoon snack for hungry school aged kids. Check out the full post on My Kitchen Craze and the How To Video for this super simple recipe!
- 1 (13.8 ounce) pre-made pizza dough
- 1 (10 ounce) container La Terra Fina Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip, or just about any of our Classic or Greek Yogurt Dips
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon black olives, diced
- 1 tablespoon artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons spinach, chopped
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl mix together the La Terra Fina Dip and milk. Set aside.
- Spread pre-made pizza dough and cut into two 7-inch round discs. Place on a baking sheet and sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and place on a cutting board. Let sit for 3 minutes, then cut into pizza slices.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Find more spicy, flavorful treats at by My Kitchen Craze.